Here are a few tips to Sell your home better and faster:
- Declutter your home! This part is so important that it needs to take place before you even think to put the house on the market. If you don’t have too much space, so maybe you can rent a storage unit or bring stuff to your family and friends garage for a while… Try to sell some stuff online or donate to someone that needs it. Last option, garbage! And please, don’t shove everything into the closets…that buyers might like to see the size of the closets.
- Depersonalize. Take way family and friends photos around the house.
- Find the right real estate agent that knows the market. ME!!
- Walk around your home and take a look in any cracks that needs to be fixed, any lighting that needs to be replaced. Check if the house needs a retouch in the painting…But my advise to you is don’t spend too much money when you are selling your home, only the essentials.
- Take a look at the exterior of your house and see if you can plant a few flowers or fix the garden a little bit. Curb appeal is the first impression!
- Staging and photography. Hiring a company that takes professional photos and videos is what you need. You want to present you house as best as you can to attract more potential buyers. I use myagentmedia.com, they are fantastic!
- You are ready to go to sell your home!! Good luck!!